2011 Essay Contests
Winter Essay Contests Winners
The United States Achievement Academy is pleased to announce the winners of the 2011 Winter Essay Contest. Our topic for this essay was "The Role of the Teacher in Today's Society"
- 1st place - Mark Cayou, Kiowa High School, Kiowa, CO
- 2nd place - Melodee Harman, Redwood Middle School, Thousand Oaks, CA
- 3rd place - Josie W. Stratton, Mayo High School for Math, Science and Technology,
- 1st place - Kevin Powell, Flour Bluff High School, Corpus Christi, TX, Nominating Teacher Mrs. Myriam Bell
- 2nd place - Hudson James, Emma Sansom Middle School, Gadsden, AL, Nominating Teacher Mrs. Alison Correll
- 3rd place - Mona Panchal, Cayucos Elementary School, Morro Bay, CA, Nominating Teacher Ms. Jessica Peterson
Summer Short Story Contest Winners
The United States Achievement Academy is pleased to announce the winners of our short story contest, “Open Topic”.