It is the sole purpose of the United States Achievement Academy Scholarship Foundation to help worthy students in grades 5-12 by cash grants that help cover the rising cost of tuition and expenses they will face when continuing their education. The Foundation seeks to enhance the intellectual and personal growth of students who demonstrate a genuine interest in learning.
To be eligible for consideration, the student must be nominated by an educator and must return the Student Biography form to the Academy.
All applicants in grades 5-12 are given careful consideration. Scholarships are distributed to students in the form of cash grants and are designated for educational expenses.
• Grade point average – indicate if you are taking AP classes
• Scores on SAT general tests, SAT subject tests, AP tests (if applicable)
• Honors/Awards – specify the level of your award (example: school, district, regional or national level award)
• School activities/Leadership positions/Sports involvement
• Special interests, hobbies, community service
Students are encouraged to document their achievements by providing copies of report cards/transcripts, certificates of achievement, recommendation letters from teachers and/or counselors, etc. Volunteer work can be documented also.
Applying students should keep in mind that a well-organized application makes it easier for the Selection Committee to study your application. Also, USAA members must be nominated the school year they wish to apply for scholarships.